As many of you prepare to depart for the summer, The Office of Residence Life would like to share some important end of semester information.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours begin on Tuesday, April 23 at 8 p.m. and will be strictly enforced to help ensure an environment conducive to studying for finals.
- Residents are expected to move out of their Living Learning Center within 24 hours of their last final exam.
- All Living Learning Centers will close on Wednesday, May 1 at 9 a.m.
- Students should work with their Resident Assistant and their Building Office to have their room checked and to return their keys prior to their departure.
- Students can dispose of carpets in the designated area of their Living Learning Center.
- A limited number of carts will be available in each lobby for use during move-outs.
Please speak with your Resident Director or Resident Assistant if you have any additional questions.