The annual City Game against Pitt will be Saturday, Nov. 30 at 1 p.m. and will be a nationally yelevised broadcast at CONSOL Energy Center! Plan your return from Thanksgiving Break to come back to campus that Saturday to cheer on your Dukes. A very special THANK YOU to Residence Life as the Residence Halls will be open at 8 a.m. that Saturday to accommodate all students that live on-campus to move back in before or after the game that day. No excuse not to come back just ONE day early to cheer on YOUR Dukes!
Student tickets are limited! Your first chance to purchase tickets is Thursday, Oct. 17 in the Palumbo Center during the Dukes Madness event with the men’s and women’s basketball programs. If you are already a Red & Blue Crew Member, your ticket is purchased and may be picked up during the Dukes Madness event. If you are NOT a Red & Blue Crew Member, you can purchase your ticket for $10 at the event. If you want to sign up for the Red & Blue Crew, email Angela at email@example.com to register AND purchase your Pitt ticket at the same time.
Before the game, join us in Towers Multipurpose Room beginning at 11:30 a.m. for a Duquesne student-only free pre-game tailgate with food, face painting, prizes and giveaways to get ready for the basketball game. We’ll march over to CONSOL Energy Center at 12:30 p.m.
- Residence Halls reopen, Saturday, Nov. 30 at 8 a.m.
- Pre-Game Tailgate in Towers Multipurpose Room beginning at 11:30 a.m.
- Duquesne vs. Pitt Men’s Basketball, Saturday, Nov. 30 at 1 p.m. at CONSOL
Energy Center (Nationally Televised!)
- First Chance to purchase tickets, Thursday, Oct. 17 at 6 p.m. in the Palumbo
Center during Dukes Madness Basketball Tipoff Tournament – limited amount of
student tickets available!
- Register a men’s or women’s 3v3 team for Dukes Madness at www.imleagues.com
- Questions about Dukes Madness? Email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Basketball first home game is Nov. 1 vs. Davis & Elkins at 7 p.m.
- Men’s Basketball first home game is Nov. 2 vs. Clarion at 1 p.m.
Save the date and get ready for hoops season! #DuquesneStrong