Housing is available for the Summer 2013 Session!
- Summer housing will be in St Martin Hall
- Free double room accommodations are available to students while they are registered for classes. To be eligible for free summer housing, you must:
o Have been registered for classes during the Spring 2013 Semester
o Must be registered for a minimum of (3) summer credits
o Reside on campus for the Spring 2013 semester or have it deposited to live on campus for the Fall 2013 Semester
o Additional restrictions may apply
- Your academic advisor must complete the Summer Housing Verification Form to verify that you are registered for classes. Then you must complete a Housing Agreement in the Office of Residence Life
- An optional summer meal plan is available to any student for a daily fee of $22
- Summer housing is limited and is available on a first come first serve basis until filled
For more information please visit the Residence Life website.