This workshop will help you recognize the potential pitfalls and perks of social media use. Topics include:
- Developing professional social media content: What’s appropriate, what’s TMI, and how to clean up your online image
- Professional outlets for personal expression: Send the right message!
- Using social media to your advantage by promoting your personality and creativity to a wider online network;
- Expanding your professional network through such outlets as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or blogging;
- Making a good impression 24/7: know your privacy settings, limitations, and what comes up when you’re searched.
Date: Wednesday, April 2, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Location: 408 Gumberg Library
Presenters: Jessica Smith and Coralyn McCauley – sponsored in partnership with Career Services
To register, click the title of the program at: http://guides.library.duq.edu/presentations
You will receive a confirmation email from GumbergLibraryPresentations
If you have questions of problems registering please contact Lisa Sciulli firstname.lastname@example.org