It’s that time of year! Room Selection is approaching for the 2013-2014 academic year. Here is some important information that you will need to know.
- Each student will be required to make a non-refundable $300.00 deposit. Deposits must be submitted to the Cashier’s Office in the Administration building. Please keep your receipt. You will need it to select your lottery number.
- Lottery numbers will be selected in the Assumption Hall Lobby between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on February 27-28, March 1 and March 11-13, 2013.
- Room Selection for current sophomores and higher will occur on March 13, 2013 in the Duquesne Union Ballroom.
- Room Selection for current freshmen will occur on March 14, 2013 in the Duquesne Union Ballroom.
- The buildings available for selection are Assumption Hall, Brottier Hall, Des Places Hall, Duquesne Towers and Vickroy Hall.
Please watch for our room selection newsletter in the Living Learning Centers and online at www.duq.edu/residence-life.