Funds totaling $148,511 were recently received by the School of Nursing, the Mylan School of Pharmacy, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The School of Nursing, $2,000, from the Ohio Nurses Foundation for the dissertation research project of doctoral nursing student Faye Grund for Predictors of Health Promoting Lifestyles in Undergraduate Nursing Students. Dr. Kathleen Sekula, School of Nursing, will administer the award.
- Dr. Jane Cavanaugh, School of Pharmacy, $6,511, Hunkele Dreaded Disease Award, for Solid Particulate Intranasal Administration of L-Dopa for Direct to CNS Delivery. The award will run through May 31, 2014.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $140,000, Year 1 of a three-grant grant from the National Science Foundation, for Optical, Electrical and Magnetic Properties of Multi-Cation Diamond-Like Semiconductors: Intricate Semiconductor Systems for Physical Property Tuning. Total anticipated funding for three years will be $431,000.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia