Funds totaling $148,511 were recently received by the School of Nursing, the Mylan School of Pharmacy, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The School of Nursing, $2,000, from the Ohio Nurses Foundation for the dissertation research project of doctoral nursing student Faye Grund for Predictors of Health Promoting Lifestyles in Undergraduate Nursing Students. Dr. Kathleen Sekula, School of Nursing, will administer the award.
- Dr. Jane Cavanaugh, School of Pharmacy, $6,511, Hunkele Dreaded Disease Award, for Solid Particulate Intranasal Administration of L-Dopa for Direct to CNS Delivery. The award will run through May 31, 2014.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $140,000, Year 1 of a three-grant grant from the National Science Foundation, for Optical, Electrical and Magnetic Properties of Multi-Cation Diamond-Like Semiconductors: Intricate Semiconductor Systems for Physical Property Tuning. Total anticipated funding for three years will be $431,000.
DU in the News [October 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [October 29, 2014]
Funds totaling $300,000 were recently received the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Faculty Spotlight [October 29, 2014]
What have Ken Gormley and Dr. Lenore Resick been up to?
- DU in the News [October 2014]
Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life
Heritage Week provides a great opportunity to take the time to see how the Spiritans are involved on campus in ways that we may not even realize.
- Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life