Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Faculty Spotlight [March 5, 2014]
What have Drs. Pat Arneson, Jan Janecka, John Pollock, Ralph A. Wheeler and George Yancy been up to?
DU in the News [March 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [February 26, 2014]
Funds totaling $43,333 were recently received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne Tamburitzans.
- Faculty Spotlight [March 5, 2014]
Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families
For the eighth consecutive year, the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) is helping needy families in Pittsburgh obtain turkeys for their holiday meals.
- Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families