Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
DU in the News [October 2016]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [October 19, 2016]
Funds totaling $18,962 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center.
Grants Received [October 12, 2016]
Funds totaling $117,439 were recently received by the Rangos School of Health Sciences, the A.J. Palumbo School of Business Administration, the School of Nursing and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- DU in the News [October 2016]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting