Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [September 2, 2015]
What has Dr. James Weber been up to?
DU in the News [September 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [August 26, 2015]
Funds totaling $160,000 were awarded to the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the School of Education.
- Faculty & Staff Spotlight [September 2, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions