Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Grants Received [April 26, 2017]
Funds totaling $530,675 were recently received by Duquesne University; the Education Law Clinic; the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts; the School of Education; the School of Nursing; and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES).
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [April 26, 2017]
What have Drs. Ronald Arnett, Mikael Kimelman and Amy Phelps been up to?
DU in the News [April 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [April 26, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting