Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Grants Received [August 27, 2014]
Funds totaling $43,156 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [August 27, 2014]
What has Dr. Lynn Simko been up to?
DU in the News [August 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [August 27, 2014]
CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience
Ten students and two members of the Spiritan Campus Ministry staff will travel to a Spiritan mission in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic, on Saturday, Aug. 2, to run a day camp for 80 children as part of the seventh Cross-Cultural Mission Experience (CCME) in the Dominican Republic.
- CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience