Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Funds totaling $207,970 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, the Mylan School of Pharmacy, and McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [April 9, 2014]
What have Rebecca Jamrozik Mickler, David Nolfi, Dr. Jill A. Perry and Donna Steed been up to?
DU in the News [April 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures
Spiritan Campus Minister Kate Lecci, who participated in the migrant farmworker experience in Florida, shares how Duquesne students, faculty and staff share of themselves and learn about others over spring break.
- Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures