Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Grants Received [May 22, 2013]
Funding totaling $80,869 was recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty Spotlight [May 22, 2013]
What have Drs. Kent Moors and Darius D. Prier been up to?
DU in the News [May 2013]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [May 22, 2013]
Mission Accomplished: Living the Spiritan Mission
The University mission informs and enlivens every aspect of University life, but when engaged in daily tasks it’s easy to forget how the mission can manifest itself in the most commonplace ways. Resident Director Adam Wasilko reminds the campus community that living the Spiritan mission is not only achieved through grand gestures, but also through the smallest of everyday actions.
- Mission Accomplished: Living the Spiritan Mission