Funds totaling $63,652 have been received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Office of Research.
- The School of Education, $1,500, from Wheeling Jesuit University on behalf of the Center for Educational Technologies, for the Mining and Industrial Safety Technology and Training Innovation project. Dr. Rodney Hopson will administer the award.
- Dr. Lauren O’Donnell, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $9,000, from the Samuel and Emma Winters Foundation, for Neuroprotective Role of Inflammatory Cytokine in Neonatal CNS Infections.
- The Office of Research, $53,152, from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, to continue the Program for Academic Excellence. Dr. Judith Griggs, director of the Learning Skills Center, will administer the grant.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia