Funds totaling $471,013 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, School of Pharmacy, $441,834, awarded by the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, to fund the project Purine Synthesis Inhibitors With Selective Folate Receptor Tumor Transport.
- The Department of Physics, Bayer School, $26,179, from a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to fund RUI: Studies of Nucleon Structure Using Electromagnetic Probes at Jefferson Laboratory.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $3,000, from the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Incorporated to fund Project SEED. This brings the total award amount for this project to $132,660.99.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia