Funds totaling $471,013 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, School of Pharmacy, $441,834, awarded by the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, to fund the project Purine Synthesis Inhibitors With Selective Folate Receptor Tumor Transport.
- The Department of Physics, Bayer School, $26,179, from a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to fund RUI: Studies of Nucleon Structure Using Electromagnetic Probes at Jefferson Laboratory.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $3,000, from the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Incorporated to fund Project SEED. This brings the total award amount for this project to $132,660.99.
Grants Received [December 4, 2013]
Funds totaling $42,365 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty Spotlight [December 4, 2013]
What has Dr. Moni McIntyre been up to?
DU in the News [December 2013]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [December 4, 2013]
Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families
For the eighth consecutive year, the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) is helping needy families in Pittsburgh obtain turkeys for their holiday meals.
- Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families