Funds totaling $471,013 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, School of Pharmacy, $441,834, awarded by the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, to fund the project Purine Synthesis Inhibitors With Selective Folate Receptor Tumor Transport.
- The Department of Physics, Bayer School, $26,179, from a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to fund RUI: Studies of Nucleon Structure Using Electromagnetic Probes at Jefferson Laboratory.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $3,000, from the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Incorporated to fund Project SEED. This brings the total award amount for this project to $132,660.99.
Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [January 18, 2017]
What have Drs. Aimee Kane and Kathleen Sekula been up to?
DU in the News [January 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting