Funds totaling $471,013 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, School of Pharmacy, $441,834, awarded by the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, to fund the project Purine Synthesis Inhibitors With Selective Folate Receptor Tumor Transport.
- The Department of Physics, Bayer School, $26,179, from a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to fund RUI: Studies of Nucleon Structure Using Electromagnetic Probes at Jefferson Laboratory.
- Dr. Jennifer Aitken, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Bayer School, $3,000, from the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Incorporated to fund Project SEED. This brings the total award amount for this project to $132,660.99.
DU in the News [October 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [October 29, 2014]
Funds totaling $300,000 were recently received the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Faculty Spotlight [October 29, 2014]
What have Ken Gormley and Dr. Lenore Resick been up to?
- DU in the News [October 2014]
Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life
Heritage Week provides a great opportunity to take the time to see how the Spiritans are involved on campus in ways that we may not even realize.
- Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life