President Charles J. Dougherty has announced the promotion and granting of tenure to the following faculty members:
- Dr. Lawrence H. Block, pharmaceutical sciences
Promoted to Professor
- Dr. Janie Harden Fritz, communication and rhetorical studies
- Dr. Mark Haas, political science
- Dr. Lewis Irwin, political science
- Dr. Kathleen Sekula, nursing
- Dr. George Yancy, philosophy
- Dr. Rick Zoucha, nursing
Granted Tenure and Promoted to Associate Professor
- Dr. Bogdan Bucur, theology
- John Fried, English
- Dr. Erik Garrett, communication and rhetorical studies
- Dr. Pinar Geylani, economics and quantitative analysis
- Dr. Ann Huang, counseling, psychology and special education
- Dr. David Lapinsky, pharmaceutical sciences
- Dr. Nihat Polat, instruction and leadership in education
- Dr. Ann Marie Popp, sociology
- Dr. Jeffrey Roberts, accounting and information systems management
- Dr. Khlood Salman, nursing
- Dr. Pavel Yakovlev, economics and quantitative analysis.
Grants Received [May 20, 2015]
Funds totaling $21,947 were awarded to the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, the School of Education and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [May 20, 2015]
What has Dr. Benedict Kolber been up to?
DU in the News [May 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [May 20, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions