President Charles J. Dougherty has announced the promotion and granting of tenure to the following faculty members:
- Dr. Lawrence H. Block, pharmaceutical sciences
Promoted to Professor
- Dr. Janie Harden Fritz, communication and rhetorical studies
- Dr. Mark Haas, political science
- Dr. Lewis Irwin, political science
- Dr. Kathleen Sekula, nursing
- Dr. George Yancy, philosophy
- Dr. Rick Zoucha, nursing
Granted Tenure and Promoted to Associate Professor
- Dr. Bogdan Bucur, theology
- John Fried, English
- Dr. Erik Garrett, communication and rhetorical studies
- Dr. Pinar Geylani, economics and quantitative analysis
- Dr. Ann Huang, counseling, psychology and special education
- Dr. David Lapinsky, pharmaceutical sciences
- Dr. Nihat Polat, instruction and leadership in education
- Dr. Ann Marie Popp, sociology
- Dr. Jeffrey Roberts, accounting and information systems management
- Dr. Khlood Salman, nursing
- Dr. Pavel Yakovlev, economics and quantitative analysis.
Grants Received [January 28, 2015]
Funds totaling $380,747 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty Spotlight [January 28, 2015]
What have Valarie Blake and Rev. Greg Ikechukwu Olikenyi been up to?
DU in the News [January 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [January 28, 2015]
Nearly 27 Years After Initial Trip to Florida Tomato Fields, Students and Staff Work Alongside Fair Food Movement
Immokalee is a quiet town in southwest Florida with a long history of unjust wages, unsafe working conditions and, in extreme instances, prosecuted cases of modern-day slavery for the migrant farmworkers who harvest 90 percent of the United States’ winter tomatoes.
- Nearly 27 Years After Initial Trip to Florida Tomato Fields, Students and Staff Work Alongside Fair Food Movement