Three Duquesne faculty members were honored at the 21st annual Teacher of the Year ceremony on April 22. The event is sponsored by the Duquesne Chapter of Omicron Delta Kappa, a national leadership honor society.
The Teacher of the Year awards for the 2012-2013 academic year were presented to:
- Dr. Rebecca Kronk, assistant professor, School of Nursing
- Robert Allen Kurth, assistant director of Choral Organizations and professor, Mary Pappert School of Music
- Sean Tierney, instructor, McAnulty College of Liberal Arts.
Since 1992, the event has provided students with the opportunity to nominate a teacher who best exemplifies leadership and excellence in the classroom.
Grants Received [July 29, 2015]
Funds totaling $100,911 were awarded to School of Nursing, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Rangos School of Health Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [July 29, 2015]
What has Dr. Kevin Tidgewell been up to?
DU in the News [July 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [July 29, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions