Funds totaling $50,500 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The SBDC, $10,000, from the Urban Innovation 21 program, to be used to provide consulting services for Urban Innovation 21. The award will be administered by Dr. Mary McKinney, director of the SBDC.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong, School of Pharmacy, $5,500, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, LLC, to be used to carry out an analysis of solid pharmaceutical samples.
- Dr. Ben Kolber, Department of Biological Sciences, Bayer School, $19,500, and Dr. Kevin Tidgewell, School of Pharmacy, $15,500, from the American Pain Society, for a multi-school collaboration/project titled Cyanobacterial Natural Products to treat Comorbid Pain and Depression.
Grants Received [July 23, 2014]
Funds totaling $19,810 were received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [July 23, 2014]
What has Rebecca Jamrozik Mickler been up to?
DU in the News [July 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [July 23, 2014]
CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience
Ten students and two members of the Spiritan Campus Ministry staff will travel to a Spiritan mission in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic, on Saturday, Aug. 2, to run a day camp for 80 children as part of the seventh Cross-Cultural Mission Experience (CCME) in the Dominican Republic.
- CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience