Funds totaling $50,500 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The SBDC, $10,000, from the Urban Innovation 21 program, to be used to provide consulting services for Urban Innovation 21. The award will be administered by Dr. Mary McKinney, director of the SBDC.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong, School of Pharmacy, $5,500, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, LLC, to be used to carry out an analysis of solid pharmaceutical samples.
- Dr. Ben Kolber, Department of Biological Sciences, Bayer School, $19,500, and Dr. Kevin Tidgewell, School of Pharmacy, $15,500, from the American Pain Society, for a multi-school collaboration/project titled Cyanobacterial Natural Products to treat Comorbid Pain and Depression.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [October 22, 2014]
What have Dr. Stanley Kabala, Kirsha Weyandt Trychta and Dr. George Yancy been up to?
DU in the News [October 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [October 22, 2014]
Funds totaling $100,000 were recently received by the Office of Research.
- Faculty & Staff Spotlight [October 22, 2014]
Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life
Heritage Week provides a great opportunity to take the time to see how the Spiritans are involved on campus in ways that we may not even realize.
- Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life