Funds totaling $50,500 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The SBDC, $10,000, from the Urban Innovation 21 program, to be used to provide consulting services for Urban Innovation 21. The award will be administered by Dr. Mary McKinney, director of the SBDC.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong, School of Pharmacy, $5,500, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, LLC, to be used to carry out an analysis of solid pharmaceutical samples.
- Dr. Ben Kolber, Department of Biological Sciences, Bayer School, $19,500, and Dr. Kevin Tidgewell, School of Pharmacy, $15,500, from the American Pain Society, for a multi-school collaboration/project titled Cyanobacterial Natural Products to treat Comorbid Pain and Depression.
Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Funds totaling $207,970 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, the Mylan School of Pharmacy, and McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [April 9, 2014]
What have Rebecca Jamrozik Mickler, David Nolfi, Dr. Jill A. Perry and Donna Steed been up to?
DU in the News [April 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures
Spiritan Campus Minister Kate Lecci, who participated in the migrant farmworker experience in Florida, shares how Duquesne students, faculty and staff share of themselves and learn about others over spring break.
- Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures