Funds totaling $50,500 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The SBDC, $10,000, from the Urban Innovation 21 program, to be used to provide consulting services for Urban Innovation 21. The award will be administered by Dr. Mary McKinney, director of the SBDC.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong, School of Pharmacy, $5,500, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, LLC, to be used to carry out an analysis of solid pharmaceutical samples.
- Dr. Ben Kolber, Department of Biological Sciences, Bayer School, $19,500, and Dr. Kevin Tidgewell, School of Pharmacy, $15,500, from the American Pain Society, for a multi-school collaboration/project titled Cyanobacterial Natural Products to treat Comorbid Pain and Depression.
Grants Received [September 17, 2014]
Funds totaling $274,171 were recently received by the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, the Learning Skills Center, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, the City Music Center and the School of Nursing.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [September 17, 2014]
What have Valarie Blake, Dr. Roger Brooke and Ken Gormley been up to?
DU in the News [September 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [September 17, 2014]
CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience
Ten students and two members of the Spiritan Campus Ministry staff will travel to a Spiritan mission in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic, on Saturday, Aug. 2, to run a day camp for 80 children as part of the seventh Cross-Cultural Mission Experience (CCME) in the Dominican Republic.
- CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience