Funds totaling $50,500 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The SBDC, $10,000, from the Urban Innovation 21 program, to be used to provide consulting services for Urban Innovation 21. The award will be administered by Dr. Mary McKinney, director of the SBDC.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong, School of Pharmacy, $5,500, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, LLC, to be used to carry out an analysis of solid pharmaceutical samples.
- Dr. Ben Kolber, Department of Biological Sciences, Bayer School, $19,500, and Dr. Kevin Tidgewell, School of Pharmacy, $15,500, from the American Pain Society, for a multi-school collaboration/project titled Cyanobacterial Natural Products to treat Comorbid Pain and Depression.
Grants Received [March 25, 2015]
Funds totaling $316,127 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [March 25, 2015]
What have Drs. Dorene Ciletti, Gerard Magill and Joseph McCormick been up to?
DU in the News [March 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [March 25, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions