Funds totaling $154,370 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne University Tamburitzans.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $141,166, Year 3 of an award from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute for Water Soluble Antimitotics That Circumvent Tumor Resistance. This brings the total funding to date to $737,195.
- Dr. Vincent Giannetti, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $3,500, from Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc. for a community education seminar Chemical Dependency: Identification, Diversion and Prevention.
- Duquesne University Tamburitzans, $9,704, from Pennsylvania’s Council on the Arts. Paul Stafura, managing director, will administer the award.
Grants Received [December 4, 2013]
Funds totaling $42,365 were recently received by the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty Spotlight [December 4, 2013]
What has Dr. Moni McIntyre been up to?
DU in the News [December 2013]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [December 4, 2013]
Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families
For the eighth consecutive year, the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) is helping needy families in Pittsburgh obtain turkeys for their holiday meals.
- Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families