Funds totaling $154,370 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne University Tamburitzans.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $141,166, Year 3 of an award from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute for Water Soluble Antimitotics That Circumvent Tumor Resistance. This brings the total funding to date to $737,195.
- Dr. Vincent Giannetti, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $3,500, from Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc. for a community education seminar Chemical Dependency: Identification, Diversion and Prevention.
- Duquesne University Tamburitzans, $9,704, from Pennsylvania’s Council on the Arts. Paul Stafura, managing director, will administer the award.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 22, 2017]
What have Drs. Faith Bjalobok and Jacob Rooksby been up to?
DU in the News [February 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [February 15, 2017]
Funds totaling $200,199 were recently received by the Office of International Programs, the Center for African Studies, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), and the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
- Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 22, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting