Funds totaling $154,370 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne University Tamburitzans.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $141,166, Year 3 of an award from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute for Water Soluble Antimitotics That Circumvent Tumor Resistance. This brings the total funding to date to $737,195.
- Dr. Vincent Giannetti, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $3,500, from Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc. for a community education seminar Chemical Dependency: Identification, Diversion and Prevention.
- Duquesne University Tamburitzans, $9,704, from Pennsylvania’s Council on the Arts. Paul Stafura, managing director, will administer the award.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia