Funds totaling $154,370 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne University Tamburitzans.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $141,166, Year 3 of an award from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute for Water Soluble Antimitotics That Circumvent Tumor Resistance. This brings the total funding to date to $737,195.
- Dr. Vincent Giannetti, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $3,500, from Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc. for a community education seminar Chemical Dependency: Identification, Diversion and Prevention.
- Duquesne University Tamburitzans, $9,704, from Pennsylvania’s Council on the Arts. Paul Stafura, managing director, will administer the award.
DU in the News [October 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [October 29, 2014]
Funds totaling $300,000 were recently received the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Faculty Spotlight [October 29, 2014]
What have Ken Gormley and Dr. Lenore Resick been up to?
- DU in the News [October 2014]
Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life
Heritage Week provides a great opportunity to take the time to see how the Spiritans are involved on campus in ways that we may not even realize.
- Mission Matters: The Spiritan Heritage in Greek Life