Funding totaling $184,300 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Michael Cascio, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, and Dr. David J. Lapinsky, Mylan School of Pharmacy, co-investigators, $165,000 from the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health, for Year 1 funding of Photoprobes for Identifying Potential Anti-depressant and Anti-anxiety Medication.
- The physics department, an additional $9,300 from the Jefferson Laboratory, Newport News, Va., for Data Analysis of Gas Electron Multipliers (GEMs) for a Ring Imaging Detector. This brings the total award amount to date to $16,300. The project principal investigator is visiting professor Dr. Fatiha Benmokhtar.
- The School of Pharmacy, $10,000 from the PNC Charitable Trust for support of the Hill District Center for Pharmacy Services Community Outreach Initiative. The funds will be administered by Pharmacy Dean Dr. Douglas Bricker and Dr. Terri Kroh.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia