Funding totaling $505,240 was recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy, $50,000, from an anonymous donor, for the Hill District Center for Pharmacy Services Community Outreach Initiative. The funds will be administered by Dean Douglas Bricker and Dr. Terri Kroh.
- Dr. Stacey Levine, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, McAnulty College, $185,240, from the National Science Foundation, for RUI: New Applications of Curvature in Image Processing. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
- Dr. Jeffrey Evanseck, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, $270,000, from the National Science Foundation for the Chemistry Research Experience for Undergraduates Leadership Group. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
Grants Received [February 25, 2015]
Funds totaling $552,625 were recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 25, 2015]
What have Drs. Henk ten Have and Matthew Hyland been up to?
DU in the News [February 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [February 25, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions