Funding totaling $505,240 was recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy, $50,000, from an anonymous donor, for the Hill District Center for Pharmacy Services Community Outreach Initiative. The funds will be administered by Dean Douglas Bricker and Dr. Terri Kroh.
- Dr. Stacey Levine, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, McAnulty College, $185,240, from the National Science Foundation, for RUI: New Applications of Curvature in Image Processing. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
- Dr. Jeffrey Evanseck, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, $270,000, from the National Science Foundation for the Chemistry Research Experience for Undergraduates Leadership Group. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Funds totaling $216,809 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), the School of Pharmacy and the School of Nursing.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [January 18, 2017]
What have Drs. Aimee Kane and Kathleen Sekula been up to?
DU in the News [January 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting