Funding totaling $505,240 was recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy, $50,000, from an anonymous donor, for the Hill District Center for Pharmacy Services Community Outreach Initiative. The funds will be administered by Dean Douglas Bricker and Dr. Terri Kroh.
- Dr. Stacey Levine, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, McAnulty College, $185,240, from the National Science Foundation, for RUI: New Applications of Curvature in Image Processing. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
- Dr. Jeffrey Evanseck, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, $270,000, from the National Science Foundation for the Chemistry Research Experience for Undergraduates Leadership Group. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Funds totaling $207,970 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, the Mylan School of Pharmacy, and McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [April 9, 2014]
What have Rebecca Jamrozik Mickler, David Nolfi, Dr. Jill A. Perry and Donna Steed been up to?
DU in the News [April 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [April 9, 2014]
Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures
Spiritan Campus Minister Kate Lecci, who participated in the migrant farmworker experience in Florida, shares how Duquesne students, faculty and staff share of themselves and learn about others over spring break.
- Spring Break Trips Engage Students in Other Cultures