Funding totaling $505,240 was recently received by the Mylan School of Pharmacy, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy, $50,000, from an anonymous donor, for the Hill District Center for Pharmacy Services Community Outreach Initiative. The funds will be administered by Dean Douglas Bricker and Dr. Terri Kroh.
- Dr. Stacey Levine, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, McAnulty College, $185,240, from the National Science Foundation, for RUI: New Applications of Curvature in Image Processing. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
- Dr. Jeffrey Evanseck, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, $270,000, from the National Science Foundation for the Chemistry Research Experience for Undergraduates Leadership Group. The award extends through June 30, 2016.
Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Funds totaling $228,696 were recently received by the School of Education and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 18, 2015]
What have Dr. Linda Kinnahan, Dr. Magali Cornier Michael, Dr. Moni McIntyre, Dr. Sarah Miller, Dr. Elaine Parsons and Valerie Trott Williams been up to?
DU in the News [November 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [November 18, 2015]
Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia
A team of 35 Duquesne students will be among the first to see Pope Francis in his historic first visit to the United States later this month.
- Spiritan Campus Ministry Members, Students to See Pope in Philadelphia