Funding totaling $445,201 was recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the Mylan School of Pharmacy.
- The Department of Physics, Bayer School, $20,000, from the Jefferson Laboratory, Newport News, Va., for Implementing the RICH Detector to the CLAS12 Geant4 Simulation Package. The project principal investigator is Dr. Fatiha Benmokhtar.
- Dr. Aleem Gangjee, School of Pharmacy, an additional $141,944 for Year 1, from the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, for Purine Synthesis Inhibitors with Selective Folate Receptor Tumor Transport. This brings the total funding for Year 1 to $583,778, with total anticipated funding over three years of $1,563,106.
- Dr. Peter Wildfong and Dr. Ira Buckner, School of Pharmacy, $283,257, from AbbVie Inc., for a collaborative research project. The period of the award extends to July 17, 2016.
Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [January 18, 2017]
What have Drs. Aimee Kane and Kathleen Sekula been up to?
DU in the News [January 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [January 18, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting