Free flu vaccinations are now available for University employees with health insurance as well as for their dependent spouses and children.
The flu shots are being provided the Mylan School of Pharmacy’s Center for Pharmacy Care, located in the Muldoon Building at 1000 Fifth Avenue. Vaccinations will be administered by appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the center. In addition, vaccinations will be available at the following walk-in clinics on campus:
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service
- Monday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Monday, Nov. 4, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service.
Flu vaccinations will be available for $25 to employees not covered by a University health insurance plan and to students.
To schedule an appointment for a flu shot or for more information, call 412.396.2155.
Faculty Spotlight [March 5, 2014]
What have Drs. Pat Arneson, Jan Janecka, John Pollock, Ralph A. Wheeler and George Yancy been up to?
DU in the News [March 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [February 26, 2014]
Funds totaling $43,333 were recently received by the School of Education, the Mylan School of Pharmacy and the Duquesne Tamburitzans.
- Faculty Spotlight [March 5, 2014]
Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families
For the eighth consecutive year, the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) is helping needy families in Pittsburgh obtain turkeys for their holiday meals.
- Talking Turkey: Drive Stays in the Background to Help Needy Families