Free flu vaccinations are now available for University employees with health insurance as well as for their dependent spouses and children.
The flu shots are being provided the Mylan School of Pharmacy’s Center for Pharmacy Care, located in the Muldoon Building at 1000 Fifth Avenue. Vaccinations will be administered by appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the center. In addition, vaccinations will be available at the following walk-in clinics on campus:
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service
- Monday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Monday, Nov. 4, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service.
Flu vaccinations will be available for $25 to employees not covered by a University health insurance plan and to students.
To schedule an appointment for a flu shot or for more information, call 412.396.2155.
Grants Received [August 27, 2014]
Funds totaling $43,156 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [August 27, 2014]
What has Dr. Lynn Simko been up to?
DU in the News [August 2014]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [August 27, 2014]
CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience
Ten students and two members of the Spiritan Campus Ministry staff will travel to a Spiritan mission in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic, on Saturday, Aug. 2, to run a day camp for 80 children as part of the seventh Cross-Cultural Mission Experience (CCME) in the Dominican Republic.
- CCME Summer Mission Trip to Dominican Republic: A Life-Changing Cultural and Spiritual Experience