Free flu vaccinations are now available for University employees with health insurance as well as for their dependent spouses and children.
The flu shots are being provided the Mylan School of Pharmacy’s Center for Pharmacy Care, located in the Muldoon Building at 1000 Fifth Avenue. Vaccinations will be administered by appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the center. In addition, vaccinations will be available at the following walk-in clinics on campus:
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service
- Monday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Monday, Nov. 4, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service.
Flu vaccinations will be available for $25 to employees not covered by a University health insurance plan and to students.
To schedule an appointment for a flu shot or for more information, call 412.396.2155.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 22, 2017]
What have Drs. Faith Bjalobok and Jacob Rooksby been up to?
DU in the News [February 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [February 15, 2017]
Funds totaling $200,199 were recently received by the Office of International Programs, the Center for African Studies, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), and the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
- Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 22, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting