Free flu vaccinations are now available for University employees with health insurance as well as for their dependent spouses and children.
The flu shots are being provided the Mylan School of Pharmacy’s Center for Pharmacy Care, located in the Muldoon Building at 1000 Fifth Avenue. Vaccinations will be administered by appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the center. In addition, vaccinations will be available at the following walk-in clinics on campus:
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service
- Monday, Oct. 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Monday, Nov. 4, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 101A of the Bayer Learning Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the University Health Service.
Flu vaccinations will be available for $25 to employees not covered by a University health insurance plan and to students.
To schedule an appointment for a flu shot or for more information, call 412.396.2155.
Grants Received [February 3, 2016]
Funds totaling $41,000 were received by the School of Pharmacy and the School of Nursing.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 3, 2016]
What has Tiffany Sizemore-Thompson been up to?
DU in the News [February 2016]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [February 3, 2016]
Ancient Custom Symbolizes Opening Doors to Blessings and Mercy
By the Rev. Bill Christy, C.S.Sp., and Debbie Kostosky
A tradition in the Catholic Church has been to bless chalk at the Masses for Epiphany and then use that chalk as part of the blessing of one’s home in the new year.
- Ancient Custom Symbolizes Opening Doors to Blessings and Mercy