Funds totaling $444,234 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the Mylan School of Pharmacy
- Dr. John Stolz, biological sciences, Bayer School, $40,000, from The Institute of Professional Environmental Practice, for the Center for Environmental Research and Education.
- Dr. Carl Anderson, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $10,000, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, for a project modeling drug risk assessment and simulation development. This brings the total amount to date to $165,000.
- Dr. Jane Cavanaugh, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $394,234, from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, for Novel Small Molecule Inhibitors of MEK5_ERK5 for the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
Grants Received [July 29, 2015]
Funds totaling $100,911 were awarded to School of Nursing, the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, and the Rangos School of Health Sciences.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [July 29, 2015]
What has Dr. Kevin Tidgewell been up to?
DU in the News [July 2015]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [July 29, 2015]
New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions
While Spring Break provides an opportunity for students to vacation or stay home for relaxation, 65 Duquesne students and staff will take this time to embark on Cross-Cultural Mission Experiences (CCME) that will impact six different areas in the country.
- New Crowdfunding, Urban Plunge Initiatives Boost Cross-Cultural Missions