Funds totaling $444,234 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the Mylan School of Pharmacy
- Dr. John Stolz, biological sciences, Bayer School, $40,000, from The Institute of Professional Environmental Practice, for the Center for Environmental Research and Education.
- Dr. Carl Anderson, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $10,000, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, for a project modeling drug risk assessment and simulation development. This brings the total amount to date to $165,000.
- Dr. Jane Cavanaugh, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $394,234, from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, for Novel Small Molecule Inhibitors of MEK5_ERK5 for the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
Grants Received [February 15, 2017]
Funds totaling $200,199 were recently received by the Office of International Programs, the Center for African Studies, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), and the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [February 15, 2017]
What has Dr. John Mitcham been up to?
DU in the News [February 2017]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
- Grants Received [February 15, 2017]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting