Funds totaling $444,234 were recently received by the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences and the Mylan School of Pharmacy
- Dr. John Stolz, biological sciences, Bayer School, $40,000, from The Institute of Professional Environmental Practice, for the Center for Environmental Research and Education.
- Dr. Carl Anderson, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $10,000, from Strategic Process Control Technologies, for a project modeling drug risk assessment and simulation development. This brings the total amount to date to $165,000.
- Dr. Jane Cavanaugh, Mylan School of Pharmacy, $394,234, from the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute, for Novel Small Molecule Inhibitors of MEK5_ERK5 for the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 30, 2016]
What have Drs. Alison Colbert and Erik Garrett been up to?
DU in the News [November 2016]
News coverage highlighting Duquesne’s experts and initiatives.
Grants Received [November 16, 2016]
Funds totaling $78,181 were recently received by the School of Education, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES) and the A.J. Palumbo School of Business Administration.
- Faculty & Staff Spotlight [November 30, 2016]
Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting
The 27th annual Spring Clean-Up is a one-day, large-scale litter pick-up and greening event that takes place throughout the South Side and Greater Hill District neighborhoods; however, it is much more than that.
- Spring Clean-Up: More Than Picking Up Litter and Planting