During this time on the Bluff, the Dukes not only transition from winter to spring, but on March 16, 2015 the 44th Executive Board, along with the Senators of Student Government Association, were installed.
This year’s SGA brings a focus on continuing to improve campus life for all students, specifically in involvement and promoting school spirit. Throughout their time at Duquesne, the newly installed Executive Board brings to the student body their campus experiences ranging from Spiritan Campus Ministry to Athletics to Multicultural Affairs to Greek Life.
The student body of Duquesne will be led by:
- President: John W. Foster
- Vice President of Student Life: Angela-Jean Palchowski
- Vice President of Academic Affairs: Zachary Galloway
- Vice President of Communication: Ektaa Rana
- Vice President of Finance: Nicholas Hudak.