As of July 1, selections for the 2014-2015 benefit year have gone into effect.
All employees are advised to review their July 11 paystub to ensure all benefit selections and other deductions are correct. Employees can use DORI and Self-Service Banner to view paystubs and confirm benefit information through bswift. Errors should be reported to the benefits office immediately in writing or via email.
Corrections will not be accepted after this Friday, July 18.
- Medical insurance cards are available online for viewing and printing. New medical cards will only be mailed to employees who have changed coverage.
- MetLife Dental, the University’s new dental provider, does not issue identification cards.
- The Flexible Spending Accounts year is a 14-month period from July 1 to September 15 of the following year.
- CVS Caremark provides prescription drug coverage for Cigna OAP and UPMC EPO members. Only new members will receive identification cards in the mail.
- Cigna High Deductible Health Plan participants can use their Cigna card for prescriptions.
- Many University vendors have apps that can be downloaded to help better manage benefits while on the go!
- Purchased vacation days will not appear in leave balance until July 25.
- Customer service numbers, links to vendor websites and plan group numbers can be found on the benefits office website.
For additional information, email or call the benefits office at 412.396.5106.