Benefit selections made during the 2019-2020 open enrollment period will go into effect July 1.
Employees are encouraged to review their July 5 paystub to verify all benefit selections and other deductions. Employees can use DORI and Self-Service Banner to view their paystubs and confirm benefit information through bswift.
Errors must be reported to the benefits office immediately in writing or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Corrections cannot be accepted after July 19.
- Medical insurance cards are available online for viewing and printing.
- Employees should schedule a Biometric Screening with their PCP or The Center for Pharmacy Care to earn wellness incentive dollars.
- The Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account year is a 14-month period that runs from July 1 to Sept. 15, 2020.
- CVS Caremark provides prescription drug coverage for Cigna OAP and UPMC EPO members. High-Deductible Health Plan participants can use their prospective medical insurance card for prescriptions, which are subject to deductibles.
- MetLife Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP) do not issue identification cards because they are not required to obtain service. However, identification cards can be printed by going to the plan’s website.
- Employees are encouraged to review vendors’ websites to help better manage benefits while on the go or out of town.
- Telemedicine is a convenient and affordable option that allows employees to talk to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Benefits Overview workbook provides details on using telemedicine to save time and money.
- Purchased vacation days will not appear in employees’ leave balances until July 19.
- Customer service numbers, links to vendor websites and plan group numbers can be found on the benefits office website at duq.edu/benefits.
For additional information, email email@example.com or call the benefits office at 412.396.5106.