Funds totaling $107,194 were recently received by the School of Education, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), the School of Pharmacy, the Office of Community Engagement and the Office of Residence Life.
- Franny Jo Serenka, School of Education, $45,000, from DREAM Partnership, to develop an inclusive post-secondary education program for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Jeffrey Evanseck, BSNES, $21,674, from the National Institutes of Health passed through New York University, for Stereoselective Reactions of Oxocarbenium Ions and Related Intermediates.
- Rehana Leak, School of Pharmacy, $29,520, from the University of Pittsburgh, to support graduate research.
- William Generett, Office of Community Engagement, $10,000, from the McAuley Ministries, to provide assistance for the residents of two apartment buildings that caught fire in Uptown.
- Dan Gittins, DU Cares, Office of Residence Life, $1,000, from the ZTA Foundation passed through Ohio State University, for programs in collaboration with the Office of Greek Life to educate about the proper use of prescription drugs and combat prescription drug misuse and abuse.