Duquesne’s Center for Community-Engaged Teaching and Research (CETR) and the Office of Community Engagement (OCE) award monthly prizes to the individual who publishes the most activities to the University’s new engagement database, Collaboratory.
Winners during the fall semester included:
- Kathleen Roberts – Honors College (October/November)
- Eva-Maria Simms – Department of Psychology (October)
- Janet Astle – School of Pharmacy (October)
- Anthony Kane – Residence Life (November)
- Rebecca Mickler – Greek Life (December)
CETR and OCE encourage employees to publish activities through Collaboratory, a secure web-based platform that documents Duquesne’s community-based efforts. Winners each receive a $25 Visa gift card and monthly awards will be presented until October 2020.
Employees can log in here to add public service and/or community engagement activities into Collaboratory.