The School of Nursing will host its August 2020 pinning and graduation ceremony online on Friday, July 31.
The school has a long tradition of pinning nursing graduates during an in-person ceremony. This year, the pinning and ceremony will be virtual, but will feature the same pomp and circumstance.
- Dr. Mary Ellen Glasgow, Duquesne dean of nursing and professor
- Dr. Margie DiCuccio, vice president of patient care services and chief nurse officer at Allegheny General Hospital
- Lindsey Denny, undergraduate student speaker
- Lester Lledo, graduate student speaker
- Professor Amber Kolesar, director of the nursing school’s Second Degree Program
- Sister Mary Meyers, C.S.J., remediation coordinator and success coach in the nursing school.
The prerecorded ceremony will recognize both undergraduate and graduate-level students who are expected to graduate in August.