Funds totaling $781,561 were recently received by the School of Nursing, the School of Pharmacy, the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSNES), the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts and the School of Education.
- Dr. Alison Colbert, School of Nursing, $499,391, from the U.S. Department of Justice, for OVC FY 2020 Expanding SANE Services to Victims of Sexual Assault on Campus.
- Dr. Melissa Kalarchian, $10,000, from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, to participate in the Office of Women’s Health Competition Shape of Health: An Obesity Prevention Game.
- Drs. Kevin Tidgewell, Pharmacy, Michael Cascio, BSNES, and Rita Mihailescu, BSNES, $97,198, from the National Institutes of Health, for Pain and Neurodegenerative Undergraduate Research Experiences: Interacting with Community Partners to Build Specialized and Enhanced Neurologic Disease Programs for Undergraduates.
- SBDC, $96,729, from the Pennsylvania Department of Economic Development passed through Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, for the Southwestern Region PREP program.
- SBDC, $8,243, from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development passed through Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, for the Northwestern Region PREP program.
- McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts, $60,000, from the Phillip L. Wimmer Family Foundation, for the Faculty Enrichment Program.
- Dr. Gretchen Generett, School of Education, $10,000, from the Jack Buncher Foundation, to support the Project Hope initiative.