Join the ‘Count Me In!’ Campaign

As the benefits open enrollment period continues, there is still time to support Duquesne’s mission by participating in the Count Me In! campaign.Count me in!

The campaign provides a philanthropic opportunity for Duquesne faculty and staff to make a gift to the University through convenient payroll deduction. Collectively, the gifts will make an immediate impact on the transformative experiences of Duquesne students.

Donors can make an unrestricted gift—giving the University flexibility to address its greatest needs—or designate a gift to a specific school, scholarship, the Gumberg Library, Spiritan Campus Ministry, athletics or other areas. Every dollar donated to The Duquesne Fund is spent during the same fiscal year to immediately benefit students.

“Participating in this is just a small way that I live out the mission we are all called to be a part of, which is to serve God by serving students,” said Dr. Autumn Stewart-Lynch, associate professor of pharmacy practice.

Even the smallest donations can collectively make a great impact.

“As in the parable of the talents in Matthew’s Gospel, I—like the one servant—did not have much to contribute to this cause,” said Mary Beth Calorie, administrative assistant in the Center for Spiritan Studies. “Rather than ‘bury’ my one talent, I chose to donate to the University. My small contribution added to the other donations has more of an impact.”

For more information about the Count Me In campaign, visit the FAQ page.