Reminder: Register by Friday for ‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor’ Event

Register by this Friday, April 13, to attend the Center for Catholic Faith and Culture’s (CCFC) off-campus event Won’t You By My Neighbor? Building Authentic Relationships in the Community.

Slated for Wednesday, April 18, from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Renewal, Inc., this Won’t You Be My Neighbor event provides an opportunity for members of the Duquesne community to get a first-hand look at a university-community partnership. Participants will travel to Renewal, Inc., where they will learn about the services they provide, including inpatient and outpatient treatment; workforce development; and family reunification services. They will also hear from clients who have benefited from these services.

Co-sponsored by the Center for Community-Engaged Teaching and Research, Won’t You Be My Neighbor: Building Authentic Relationships in the Community is free and open to faculty, staff and students. Space is limited. Register at www.duq.edu/neighbor2018. Contact the CCFC for more information at 412.396.1595 or ccfc@duq.edu.